Cube Firm – Small Size
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It's a seat, it's a table, it's stackable, it's perfect.
The Cube FIRM is made with a BIONIC® Polymer core. BIONIC® Polymer is made with plastic recovered from shorelines, waterways, and coastal communities. Recovered Coastal Plastic (RCP) = BIONIC® Polymer.
Utilizing BIONIC® Polymer, Tenjam has made a giant leap forward in recycled materials and proven that Recovered Coastal Plastic (RCP) can be economically recovered, recycled, and turned into high performance products. Tenjam is possibly the first manufacturer in the world to incorporate plastic marine debris into commercial quality furniture and the first to incorporate BIONIC® Polymer into any type of product. BIONIC® Polymer is made with plastic recovered from shorelines, waterways, and coastal communities.
- Stay Dry Top: Designed so liquids run off the top to keep the seat surface dry
- Raised Bottom: allows air flow under the design to eliminate moisture trapping
- Round Edges: increased safety by eliminating sharp edges and corners
- Wide Base: great seating stability
- MAS Certified Green for healthier indoor air quality
Two Sizes: Fit a wide range of people (ages 3 to adult.)
Item # 11201A: Cube Firm – Small Size: 14.75″ L x 14.75″ W x 13.5″ Seat Height, 8.5 lbs
Item # 11201B: Cube Firm – Large Size: 17.75″ L x 17.75″ W x 16.5″ Seat Height, 14 lbs
Item # LED: Internal color changing LED Light Kit with rechargeable battery and remote control. Factory installed in the base of the Cube Firm. See our “Bright” category of designs.
Item # WEIGHTCAP: Recessed Screw Cap factory installed into the base. Opens for sand filling to make the product very heavy. The cap is always white in color.
Understanding BIONIC® Polymer: Recovered Coastal Plastic (RCP):
Start by viewing the Beach images on this Tenjam product webpage. Look closely at the tiny bits of plastic everywhere on beach. The plants on this beach have grown around bits of plastic and if you lift the plants you will see layers of this plastic pollution going back many years. Keep these images in mind as you think of the work that goes into hand-collecting, transporting, and recycling this plastic into BIONIC® Polymer and into our Tenjam’s FIRM products. Also, think of how these tiny plastic fragments can be easily mistaken for food by marine animals. Fishing lures are flashy…so are these bits of plastic as they are tossed around by the waves and water currents.
The advantages of BIONIC® Polymer:
1) BIONIC® Polymer is plastic pieces that are being hand-collected directly from the beach (shorelines), waterways, and from the ground in coastal communities. This process directly removes plastic pollution from the places where it’s in the direct path of harming marine life. Thus, by removing this material we believe we are saving marine life, removing unsightly pollution, and still making high performance products. That’s a win, win, win.
2) The plastic that is recovered and converted into BIONIC® Polymer is some of the most difficult plastic to collect and recycle. It’s all the types of plastic debris you can imagine floating in the oceans and washing up on the beaches. Abandoned fishing gear, plastic ropes, broken buoys, shredded tarps, packaging, grocery bags, dinnerware, bottles & caps, toys, etc. Plus, it’s generally tiny fragments and takes days and weeks of hard work to clean a shoreline.
3) Our use of BIONIC® Polymer is offsetting equal amounts of virgin plastic and post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastic.
4) The use of BIONIC® Polymer is opening the eyes of more people to the global problem of plastic pollution in the oceans. We hope that more people begin taking action in their own communities to intercept plastic pollution before it reaches our waterways, oceans, and shorelines.
More Product Benefits:
- Rust Proof
- Durable – extreme impact resistance
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges
- Strong – can support over 750 lbs
- Chemical Resistance – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor
- Fire Compliance: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013)
- 100% recyclable
- 10 Year warranty
Are you looking for a product with a softer seat? Check out of DuraFLEX soft seating products.