Twisted Hex 18″ Height
This stacking seat has a twist and it’s more than just the cool looks:
- Waterproof Cushion: similar flexible foam commonly used in durable shoe soles.
- Easy to sanitize and clean.
- Weatherproof: indoor and outdoor performance.
- Three seat heights are available to fit a wide range of people: 13″, 15.5″, and 18″.
- Stacking: efficient storage and all three height units can stack together.
- Integrated Handles: easy to pick up and move around.
- Wide Base: great seating stability.
- Stay Dry Top: slightly crowned cushion designed for water runoff and quick drying.
This is the List Pricing for the 18″ Height only:
Item # 41007BX: Twisted Hex 18″ Height = $260 List
Volume Savings: Order 4 units or greater of Twisted Hex 18″ Height, in the same color, and use this list price per unit: $200 List
List Pricing Note: The list price of this product includes free shipping to any location in the contiguous USA. Tenjam dealers must adhere to Tenjam’s freight policy (and possible additional charges) and when requesting delivery to a non-commercial warehouse.
Replacement cushions are available and priced upon request:
Item # 41007RCAG: Twisted Hex Replacement Cushion, Dark Gray
At Tenjam we set out to create a stackable seat that had a waterproof cushion and could be used in indoor and outdoor spaces. We didn’t want a material that could absorb water or chemicals. We started with a flexible foam used to make shoe soles and tweaked it to provide a touch more seating comfort while maintaining its durability and resistance to liquid, chemicals, and stains.
You can leave the Twisted Hex outdoor year round and in any environment as it withstands sun, sand, rain, snow, and salt. Carry these between indoor and outdoor spaces. When the cushion wears it can be easily replaced.
More Product Benefits:
- Rust Proof
- Strong – can support over 350 lbs
- Chemical Resistance – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other common disinfectants.
- Fire Compliance – meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013)