The design is called “Drift” and it can set the mood of your tanning ledge (a.k.a. sun shelf, baja shelf). Drift can be calm and quiet or it can be energetic and fun. The fluid design has no sharp corners or edges on the seating surfaces or sidewalls. The design looks light and airy, with construction that is very stable and robust. This product can take on the toughest outdoor environments.
To inquire about this product, Contact Us.
The Splash version of Drift has been modified for use in the shallow water of a swimming pool – up to 7” water depth. The Splash version adds air holes under the seat and on the bottom so pool water can easily enter the core of Drift when set in the pool and allow it to be easily pulled from the pool without having to deal with drain plugs. This allows you to set Drift in the pool at anytime and then easily remove it from the pool when you want to cover the pool, clean the pool, or just want to use Drift as a seat on your patio.
High-Traffic Hotel and Food Service Operators take note:
- Reduce Camp Outs: The forward leaning seat of Drift is intentional and specifically designed to reduce “Camp Outs” so your guests won’t get too comfortable and camp out all day in your space. This is a great seat for up to 30 minute sitting sessions. Perfect for quick service spaces.
- Active Seating: forward leaning seat angle promotes upright seating posture and keeps the legs lightly engaged for active seating.
- Quick Dry Seat: Drift will completely shed water from the surface and dry quickly. Perfect for in pool use and also high-traffic food service where seating needs to get washed and sanitized frequently.
- Nesting: the seats do nest together for a bit more compact storage when needed.
- 17” height, Color TBD
- Seat Height, 15 lbs
More Product Benefits:
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction with UV fade inhibitors
- Made to last in swimming pools – safe for all pool types including vinyl liners.
- Rust Proof & Waterproof
- Durable – extreme impact resistance
- Strong – can support over 300 lbs
- Chemical Resistance – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products.
- 100% recyclable
- 5 Year warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Are you looking for a product not modified for in-pool use? If so, check out the Session Series version of the Drift. That is the version that goes into schools, libraries, parks, healthcare, and other non-pool applications.