A cushion that’s waterproof & weatherproof. It’s totally Rad!
To inquire about this product, Contact Us.
This is the most Rad Pad you’ve ever experienced!
We set out to develop a floor and seat pad that could be used indoors and outdoors while being easy to wash and disinfect. We utilized the waterproof, weatherproof, lightweight, chemical resistant, and high quality cushioning material that is used to make the cushioned soles of athletic shoes. This is the same material we’ve been using for the top cushions on our very popular Twisted Hex stools. We cast this material into the Rad Pad form.
Rad Pad – One Size Fits EVERYONE:
15.5″ Diameter x 1.5″ Height, 0.8 lbs
Item # RP1UNIT_ _: Rad Pad, 1 unit: $100 List Each
Item # RP10PACK_ _: Rad Pad, 10 units, choose 1 color: $750 List Per 10-Pack (Avg. $75 List Per Unit)
Rad Pad Colors for 2019:
Light Blue = LB
Anthracite Gray = AG
Violet = VI
Note: use the 2-letter color code to complete the last 2-digits of the part numbers.
Rad Pad Caddy:
Designed with a slight curve on the top handle for safety and for easy one-handed carrying. Lightweight design for indoor and outdoor use in a powder coated matte black finish. Each Rad Pad Caddy can hold up to 10 Rad Pads. 19.75″ product height.
Item # RPCADDYBL: Rad Pad Caddy, pads not included, Black Finish: $350 List Each
Rad Pad Features:
- Stackable: want a taller floor/seat pad? Simply stack up a few Rad Pads and you’re all set.
- Waterproof: similar cushioning material commonly used for athletic shoe soles.
- Weatherproof: indoor and outdoor year-round performance.
- Protection: Rad Pad protects your clothes from dirt and moisture when used on the ground/grass, landscape walls, or bleachers. It adds protection from the scorching temperature of many outdoor seating surfaces.
- Lightweight: averages only 0.8 lbs per Rad Pad. Easy to carry.
- Long Term: specialized material maintains its full cushioning ability through thousands of compression cycles – just like the sole of your high end athletic shoes.
- Washable: wash in a sink or use a water hose outdoors. Will not absorb soap or disinfecting chemicals.
- Stain Resistant: paint? ink? markers? food? Grass? Dirt? Clay? – most can be 100% removed with soap and water.
- Stackable: center hole allows for stacking on the Rad Pad Caddy for easy storage and transporting of 10 pads.
- Low Profile: combination of bottom air flow design and ultra cushioning material achieves the same feeling as competitors traditional floor pads that are 2x – 3x thicker.
- Minimized Seat Height Impact: low profile design will not drastically increase seat heights when used as a seat cushion on chairs, stools, steps, bleachers, or landscape walls.
- Air Flow Design: eliminates moisture trapping against flooring and seating surfaces.
- Safe: free of phthalates, heavy metals, and latex.
- Rugged: holds up to years of use in high-traffic spaces.
Compare Rad Pad to other portable floor and seat cushions. Competitors traditional cushions are made with open cell foam that acts as a sponge and always absorb fluids (including bodily fluids) and cleaning chemicals that enter the foam core through the seams in fabric covers. Open cell foam flattens out and loses its cushioning when compressed frequently. Competitors pads are generally very thick and might work fine on the floor but then add 2″ to 4″ in additional seat height if used on a stool, a chair, or tiered seating. Tenjam’s Rad Pad is a radically new cushion design that can be used by anyone in any environment.