The design is called “Drift” and it can set the mood of your space. Drift can be calm and quiet or it can be energetic and fun. The fluid design has no sharp corners or edges. The design looks light and airy, with construction that is very stable and robust. This product can take on the toughest indoor and outdoor environments.
Is Drift’s Forward Seat Angle perfect for your space?:
- Reduces “Camp Outs:” this is a great seat for up to 30 minute sitting sessions. We intentionally engineered the seat so your guests won’t get too comfortable and camp out all day in your space.
- Active: promotes upright seating posture and keeps the legs lightly engaged for active seating.
- Quick Dry: the Drift will completely shed water form the surface and dry quickly after a rainfall or washing. Perfect for high-traffic spaces where food and beverages can be spilled and in outdoor spaces.
- Nesting: the seats do nest together for a bit more compact storage.
Item # 11501BX_ _: Drift Nesting Seat, 17″ Seat Height, 16 lbs
More Product Benefits:
- Rust Proof
- Durable – extreme impact resistance
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges
- Strong – can support over 300 lbs
- Chemical Resistance – can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor
- Fire Compliance: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013)
- 100% recyclable
- 10 Year warranty
Are you looking for a product with a softer seat? Check out our DuraFLEX soft seating products.