Amped Seat & Side Table
The Amped series, design by Julien Bergignat, France. Taking design cues from the Amplitude of a wave.
To inquire about this product, Contact Us.
Design by Julien Bergignat. Made exclusively by Tenjam.
Amped series has two designs. The Amped Seat & Side Table and the Amped Chair. The Seat & Side Table design compliments the chair perfectly and offers great flexibility in your space when you would like furniture to be multi-functional. The designs have beautiful visual appeal. The flowing curves also make these products exceptionally strong and they have a weight capacity of more than 750 lbs each. Perfect for indoor and outdoor high-traffic spaces at schools, hotels, restaurants, museums and more. Julien’s designs also look great in a residential setting.
Item # 22101T1_ _: Amped Seat & Side Table, 16.25″ Seat Height, 18 lbs
Item # 22101BX_ _: Amped Chair, 16″ Seat Height, 35 lbs
Amped Seat & Side Table Design and Material Benefits:
- Stay Dry Seat: the top of the seat/tabe is very slightly crowned so it sheds water and dries quickly.
- Anti-Moisture Trapping: the design of the base has minimal contact area with the ground and eliminates the possibility of trapping moisture between the base of the chair and the ground surface.
- Round Edges: increased safety by eliminating sharp edges and corners.
- Rust Proof
- Durable – extreme impact resistance.
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges.
- Strong – can support over 750 lbs.
- Chemical Resistance – hard polymer material can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids.
- Easy Wash – use soap, water, and many common cleaning products.
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor.
- Fire Compliance: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013.)
- 100% recyclable
- 5 Year warranty
- Certified Green for healthier indoor air quality.
Optional Item # WEIGHTCAP: This is a recessed Screw Cap factory installed into the base. You may open the screw cap and use a funnel to add heavy pea-gravel into the core of the product. The pea-gravel must be sourced locally. With this option you could add over 75 lbs of additional weight to the Amped Chair and over 40 lbs of additional weight to the Amped Seat & Side Table. The added weight may be necessary for outdoor patios and pool decks above the ground floor. Also great for high-traffic spaces where you prefer that your guests do not move the furniture.
Designed by Julien Bergignat, France
Julien is a design entrepreneur and industrial designer before everything else. He constantly feeds himself with everyday things, he seeks to cause the “extra-ordinary”, the wonder induced by a mixture of daily and magic among the users. He provides precision and care to the conceptualization and technical development of the project so that these crucial steps give way to the experience and sensations.
Born in Clermont-Ferrand in 1985, he grew up in the heart of France. Wishing to transform his passion for drawing and his curiosity about the industrialisation of objects in a career, he quickly decided to dive into the world of creation. After a Bachelor degree in Applied Arts with honors, a Technician certificate (BTS) in product design, he obtained in 2010, a Master degree in Industrial Design with summa cum laude at L’ École de design Nantes Atlantique.
For him design is an everyday quest, that’s why his professional experiences allow him to explore different design fields such as industrial products, limited edition, high hand as much as mass market objects, scenography and packaging design.